Start Date: 6/7/2018 3:00 PM CET
End Date: 6/7/2018 5:30 PM CET
Thursday, June 7, 2018
3:00-5:30 p.m. CEST (Central Europe)
2:00-4:30 p.m. BST (London)
9:00-11:30 a.m. EDT (North America)
This webinar is open to industry. This webinar allows flexibility to attend only the presentations you are interested in.
for this webinar.
Since 1994, the International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (iNEMI) has developed a biennial electronics manufacturing technology roadmap spanning a 10-year horizon. An integral part of the roadmap development process is a series of regional workshops.
This year, these workshops are being held as webinars in which the Technology Working Groups (TWGs) will present the current (draft) state of their respective roadmap chapters. Elements such as situational analyses, critical issues, technology needs, and recommendations regarding potential alternative technologies are some of the topics the TWG chapters contain. Webinar participants will have an opportunity to provide feedback to the draft content, as well as offer additional sources to enrich the information. This feedback allows iNEMI to ensure that technology projections are accurate and that regional concerns and issues are included.
This webinar is one of three global meetings intended to solicit input for the 2019 iNEMI Roadmap (meetings are also being held for The Americas and APAC (Asia Pacific).
More information and agenda are coming soon. This webinar allows flexibility to attend only the presentations you are interested in. In the meantime, the proposed Technology Working Groups (TWGs) we plan to cover in this webinar are:
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics
- Interconnect PCB – Organic
- Packaging & Component Substrates
- Sustainable Electronics
Benefits of Partiicipation
- Get an advance look at the roadmap technology working groups’ (TWGs’) work-in-progress and highlights of the 2019 iNEMI Roadmap.
- Ensure your organization has a voice in the development of this industry roadmap.
- Gain early insight into the likely future direction of the electronics industry and helping to identify technology and business gaps.
- Influence the strategy and investments of your company or institute as it considers future plans for technology and supply chain initiatives.
Other Regional Roadmap Webinars